Thursday, August 27, 2009

Early Riser


It's 3:00 A.M. Just me and the bugs here. I woke up at 2:30. I got up at 2:38. Put on the computer and while it booted up put yesterday's clean dishes away.

I generally like being up early in the day. It's a much quieter world, although the cicadas are active right now. The birds will wake soon and join the chorus. Soon after that it's time for people. The first sign is a car or truck driving through the neighborhood. Then the household begins to waken. First Tim is up making coffee and bagel. Usually I'm next, but it seems today I'm already up. Next is Molly who may actually be up fairly early today as she went to bed at about 7:00 last night.

I wouldn't want to have to be up at this time every day--to have to dress, eat and be out of the house very early. But once in a while this early can be nice. I will probably go back to bed and read some more, taking advantage of the extreme quiet. But first perhaps a visit to Polyvore. Ta tah! : )))

No comments:

Post a Comment