Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot, Ornery and Frustrated

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! I am just NOT happy with myself. It's hot sitting at this computer and that doesn't help.
I want to be watching our movie (War and Remembrance), but one of us wanted to sleep so we put that on hold. There's just so little on TV that interests me. The "King and I" is on right now, but that's a pretty big investment of time (2.15 hours).

Our house still shows NO signs of selling. Now I'm beginning to think we should just move anyway. And that opens up a whole new can of worms. I tell myself every day I should start packing--at least the basement. But I don't. I've been gathering boxes so there's lots of those. No excuse there.

I tell myself also every day to take a walk. I need to exercise. But I don't! I get a little at P.T. three times a week. But not much aerobically.

I'm supposed to be working on my church newsletter, but articles are very slow in coming this month. Geez, you'd think I was asking for blood! I enjoy doing the newsletter. I do NOT enjoy the lackadaisical attitude of many of the contributors. Very frustrating.

Okay, done complaining. Gonna take myself to bed and read. I'm currently reading "Loving Frank" by Nancy Horan about Frank Lloyd Wright. It's pretty good, but looks to be fairly long and can't imagine where it's going to go. Pretty much just getting started on it.

Signing off,
JUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment